Thursday 7 May 2015

Barry M | Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit



Hey guys, I was in town the other day picking up a few essentials, whilst in boots I was going to pick up my usual Bourjois bronzing powder, when I saw the Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit...I remembered watching LLYMLRS (www.llymlrs.com) talk about it and say it was quite a good contour palette, 
so I picked it up. I am always looking for a good highstreet contour colour as they tend to be either too shimmery or too orangey...and as much as I would LOVE the Hourglass Illume Creme-to-powder Bronze Duo I really can't justify £40.00...so at £6.49 this seemed like a safer option!




The packaging is relatively good for such a low price, reinforced cardboard with a magnetic closing. Slim line which makes it perfect for travelling. The only downside of the packaging is instead of a mirror they have instructions on the inside lid, this would have been much better if it had a mirror and maybe the instructions on a piece of card (similar to how Benefit package theirs). 



The powders are a decent size for the type of product. They consist of a highlighter, bronzer and a contour powder. They are all matte, although the highlighter has a very slight sheen, which is nice in a highlighter. They are quite a powdery texture but they blend very well, the one thing I would say is the two darker colours are very pigmented, which I love but if you have a very fair skin tone this could be too dark.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment