Friday 17 August 2012

Skin care

Clarins - HydraQuench Cream

I bought some new moisturiser as I have the driest skin ever, and nothing seems to work! When I took it out of the box i loved the packaging but due to the thick glass that the pot is made from it doesn't have as much product in it as i thought. I paid £33.50 for a 50ml pot, which is quite a lot, but i thought if it works its worth it!
I have now been using it day and night for 4 weeks. I love it! It smells nice and you only need the smallest bit and it goes so far, its helped my skin loads i have no dry patches anymore. I have tried so many products aimed at dry skin from E45 cream to Clinique moisture surge and nothing has ever worked this well. If you have dry skin I highly recommend that you visit a Clarins counter and they should be able to give you a small sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment