Sunday 23 September 2012

Boohoo blogger challenge

 
The challenge was to put together an outfit for £50 or less from Boohoo.com to celebrate Boohoo being recently named one of the www.fashionvouchers.com Top 10 Fashion Money Saving websites.
 
I thought I'd have a go at this because you have to be in it to win it, I imagined it would be easy and just take me few minutes to do, but I was very wrong. It is hard to make a full outfit with just £50 . I began by trying to make a night out sort of outfit, but this was to tricky with the price limit, so I decided to do a casual everyday kind of look, this was far easier for me. So below is my final attempt:
 
 


  • Helena Studded Shoulder Jumper - £20.00
  • Destiny super skinny zip side jeans - £10.00
  • Anastasia Black Suedette Slippers - £15.00
  • Sofia Diamante Stud Earrings - £5.00
  •  

I love knit wear and due to our awful weather i have pretty much been living in it.
Everyone needs a good pair of skinny jeans!
Some comfortable flat shoes - I only wear heels on nights out and special occasions (I'm a bit of a wimp and cant handle wearing them all day!)
To finish it off I added these simple stud earrings. 
 
Why don't you have a go - Visit www.boohoo.com and see what you can come up with!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This post looks like so much fun! I may have to have a dabble in doing this!!

    Also..
    I have tagged you in the SunShine Award which is on my blog :)
    http://misstiffanydarling.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its is harder than it looks. Thank you for the tag and mention in your post!
      I will try and have a go at answering the sunshine award questions when i get a chance!

      xxx

      Delete