Tuesday 25 September 2012

Oopsy Daisy! I Went Shopping Again!

So as you can see from the title I went into town again! Whilst in Boots I noticed that they had an ESSIE stand, it looked so pretty that I had to buy one (it would be rude not to eh?!).
I decided to get a deep red it is called Russian roulette. Now, I have never used Essie - I know how appalling is that, but our boots has only just started selling it recently so I haven't been able to go out and buy it, I don't like buying nail polishes online as the colours never look the same when you see them in real life.




I have heard only good things about the ESSIE polishes and when I used it I saw what all the fuss was about. It is really good quality, it has a maxi brush, I only had to apply one coat and I have been wearing it for a few days now and it hasnt chipped. One downside to ESSIE is the price but for the quality I think it is actually worth it!

These retail at  £8.50 each, but I will let you in on a little secret - If you go to www.fragrancedirect.co.uk they have a few colours on here for £1.99 (BARGAIN) - but everytime I look here there aren't so many colours so you'll have to be quick!



2 comments:

  1. I'm still yet to try Essie polishes but they look lovely. I know it's not as cheap as Fragrance Direct, but CheapSmells.com stock them for £6.95 (and free delivery) and there's quite a few colours :) http://www.cheapsmells.com/viewProduct.php?id=757925

    xo
    Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you I will have a look. I think I'm going to get addicted to them! X x

      Delete