Tuesday 2 October 2012

Chanel les 4 ombres

So this week I have been trying to use some of the products that just sit in my make-up box and are never used! So to begin with I thought I would start using my Chanel Les 4 Ombres. All I have been using recently are golds and browns my Chanel consists of pinks and purples, so this is a bit different for me.


I love the packaging of all Chanel products as its just simple black and white which makes it look expensive (I guess that's because it is).
This product is lovely the colours are really pigmented and are beautiful colours. They have some shimmer in them but not to much which I like and you can build them up - so you can do daytime or an evening look with these





































The colour that I have is called "Tentations Cuivree" but they come in some amazing colours - another one that I would like to get is the colour "37 -Variation" but as these retail at £37.00 I highly doubt I will get another one!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment