Friday 12 October 2012

Molton Brown

Beauty on trial sent me some products from Molton Brown's new range to review. I was really excited to try these as I always hear people raving on about Molton Brown products. 



































































I choose the volumising products as I have really fine hair and I always struggle to get 
volume! 
After using the shampoo and conditioner I blow dried my hair. My hair felt lovely and smooth and looked really shiny, it did give me more volume than I'd usually get, without going greasy - I often find that volumising shampoos and conditioners do make your hair feel slightly greasy. 
Overall I thought the products were lovely, nice packaging, quality products. The only downside is that when I went onto the Molton Brown website to see the price of these they retail at £18.00 each (300ml). Now I don't know if it just me but I would never pay £36.00 for a shampoo and a conditioner, I do like the products a lot so if I suddenly won lots of money then I probably would but unfortunately for now once I have run out of these I will have to go back to my usual Herbal Essences! 
Photobucket

http://www.moltonbrown.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment