Tuesday 9 October 2012

Seventh Heaven



I have been using MeMeMe's seventh heaven now for 3 days and I think it's amazing. I have always used Clarins HydraQuench and thought that I'd never find anything better but I have! 

Seventh heaven is a moisturising face base. It has the most amazing citrus scent and really works on my dry skin! My makeup also goes on so smoothly on top of the seventh heaven cream. My partner who never notices my skin/makeup even said "your make up looks nice today" and when I asked him what he meant he said "your skin looks smoother" - this must be good if he noticed! The packaging is really cute as is all of MeMeMe's packaging. 



On the back of the box -"Rich yet lightweight the Moisturising Facebase is enriched with Shea Butter, Vitamin A and Beta-Carotene to rejuvenate, nourish and hydrate skin. Active nutrients and extracts work to brighten, smooth and even out skin tone to prime and create the perfect base for makeup application"



I was lucky enough to have been given this at a recent MeMeMe event that I went to but it only costs £15.00 for 30ml and compared to my usual £33.50 for 50ml of HydraQuench I will definitely buy this again as it will save me a lot of money and to be honest its better!

www.mememecosmetics.co.uk  

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be trying this one if it's as good as HydraQuench! xxx

    ReplyDelete