Sunday 14 October 2012

So Susan - Wide Awake


So I thought I would do a review on the So Susan Wide Awake palette that I received in my September Joliebox. 

When I first opened this I thought the packaging was really cute and girly. I have now been using it for a couple of weeks and don't think it's brilliant!  Both the illuminating cream and the highlighting cream feel quite greasy and crease when you put them on your skin. They kind of felt like a product you'd buy from Claire's accessories when you were younger - if you know what I mean?
The Eyebrow sculpting colours are a bit odd - the top and the bottom one are shimmery and one of them is a purply colour and the other is an olivey colour - the middle one is OK though! The tweezers that come with this palette are probably the only thing that I'd actually use!



So overall not a brilliant product - I have never heard of this brand and can't actually find this product online but I think I have looked before and it was £15.00 - which I personally wouldn't pay for this. 
I have been on the So Susan website and cant find a shop or anything where you can buy their products either! 
I would like to try some other So Susan products to see if I like any of them!

Have you tried any So Susan Products - I'd be interested to hear what you thought of them!

Photobucket

P.S - Don't forget to enter my October Giveaway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment