Thursday 4 October 2012

These boots were made for walking!

Seeing as its getting so cold I went out to buy some winter boots!
I went to a few shops but as I have to buy Wide-Fit boots I didn't have much luck. When I went into NEW LOOK I noticed they have a great range of Widefit shoes and boots! So I picked up these and I think they were quite a bagain at £24.99 - they are super comfy and I am hoping they will last me through winter!
As much as I hate winter weather I love winter clothes - big chunky knitwear, skinny jeans and boots!

 
My daughters Nanny also treated her to some winter woolies too! I think she likes her hat the most!  


 Have you started a bit of winter shopping? Link below if you have blogged about some!


Oh and - there are two days left on my give-away - so get entering!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment