Friday 9 November 2012

All I Want For Christmas Is......

As My Birthday and Christmas are coming up my family keep asking me to make a list of what I'd like!
I couldn't think of anything until I looked online and found loads of things I'd like! I thought I'd show you all a few of the things that I found.

All i want for christmas is....


Oasis jumper sweater / Dorothy Perkins blouse / Genuine leather jacket / Low rise skinny jeans / SCARLETT hi top sneaker, £38 / Oasis metallic handbag / J by Jasper Conran bronze watch / Beanie hat, £18 / Basic Grey 12X12 

1 - beanie hat now that its starting to get cold this is a must have!
2 - New look leather jacket - I have been looking for a leather jacket that I like for ages! My friend recently came down and she was wearing this I couldn't believe it was from new look!
3 - I really want some darker shades of lipsticks - Love this MAC one!
4- I'd like some more slouchy comfortable jumpers and I like the ones like this with the studs/glitter/sequins added to the shoulders, they make the jumpers look less boring!
5- Wedge High tops - I love the idea of these, I like high tops but they don't flatter my legs at all - they make me look even shorter and wider, so I love these wedged high tops!
6- Since having my daughter I have been using a changing bag and have realised that I don't actually have a handbag that I like anymore! I love this oasis bag.
7- I live in skinny jeans and would like to get some in a maroon colour.
8 - A new watch! I really like this bronze-y colour
9- I want some collared blouses, this one is from the new Kardashian's range in Dorothy Perkins.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment