Thursday 1 November 2012

Jolie Box October!

So I finally have my Internet back *YAY* and I know its a bit late and you have probably read all about it but I am going to do a short post on my October Jolie Box!

I don't think this is a brilliant box it is pretty much all skin care, I'd prefer a few beauty products - but here it is anyway.


1 - Balance Me Face Moisturiser
This Luxurious natural moisturiser is perfect to protect your skin against harsh environmental factors


2 - LOV ORGANIC 
An organic herbal blend of white and green tea that's packed with antioxidants and zinc that have proven skincare benefits.


 3 - JĀSONS Bee Healthier Lip Balm Stick
A naturally nourishing hand-bag ready lip balm to help maintain a plump and perfect pout.


4 -MÓA The Green Balm
An intense, multi-purpose balm that gives moisture to chapped, dehydrated skin - suitable for sensitive skin.



5- RITESSENS cleanser OR exfoliant
Ritessens uses a powerful blend of natural plant extracts and moroccan argan oil. Their products work wonders!



So these are the products I received I will let you know what I think of the products once I have tried them!

Did any of you get the October Joliebox? What did you think of it?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment