Tuesday 4 December 2012

Emma Hardie

Sorry I haven't posted in so long but I have been having problems with my blogger! I have finally fixed it so can start putting all of my blog posts up!

I was recently sent Emma Hardie's Natural lift and sculpt Moringa cleansing balm by "Whats in my handbag". I was sent a 15ml pot and one of Emma Hardie's Dual Action Professional Cleansing Cloths.




When I first looked at this I was a bit worried about putting it on my skin as it has a slightly greasy texture and I usually go for a gel cleanser but once you have mixed it with water it turns milky. This cleanser is moisturising yet cleansing and it has really helped my dry skin.

So all you do is mix a little bit of the cleansing balm in the palm of your hand with some warm water. You then massage it onto your face in circular motions, now you can either leave it on your face for about 10 minutes or you can immediately clean the balm off - to do this you use the cloth that comes with it. The cloth is double sided one side is a muslin cloth which you can use to exfoliate and the other side is made of soft micro fibre - I don't really think you need the Emma Hardie cloth but as I received it with the sample I have been using it. The cloths aren't included if you buy the full sized pot. 

Overall I really like this product it removes make-up including stubborn eyeliner/mascara and it leaves your skin feeling super clean and soft. It has helped my dry skin and it has minimised my pores. 

100ml - £34.00 - www.emmahardie.com

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment