Monday 10 December 2012

Models own...All that glitters

As you will know if you read my birthday blog post I received the "ALL THAT GLITTERS" mini models own nail polishes. 




1. Southern lights
2. Pink Fizz
3. Blizzard

So these are the three colours. I have been looking for a good glitter polish that you can use on its own for a long time now so I am so happy as with southern lights and pink fizz you don't have to use a colour underneath and it only took 2 layers to get them this glittery. I think this is a really good pack as usually in nail polish packs I find that there is one colour that I don't like but with these I really like them all! I have never used the Models own brand before but I will definitely be trying this brand again as the polishes are really good quality. Also I have had a look online and the full sized Models own polishes are £5.00 which is a lot cheaper than Essie's which range from £8 to £9.95. 


Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment