Tuesday 19 February 2013

Everyday Make-up / FOTD

Hi Guys! Today I thought I would do a post on my everyday makeup. This look I have pretty much been wearing every day for the last few weeks. I always do this, I get stuck doing the same makeup look for weeks as its easy to get into the routine of grabbing the same make-up everyday. The only thing that does change is lipstick I try to wear a different one everyday. 





So for my skin I start with using this YONKA moisturiser - I got this in a Joliebox and I really love it, I have really dry skin but this is really moisturising this is £35.00 via the birchbox shop. I have been using my Laura Mercier silk creme foundation which I love I have it in colour beige ivory, I tend to use Estee Lauders double wear but I found that it really dried my skin out. Laura Mercier silk creme foundation has good coverage and feels nice on my skin I use my real techniques buffing brush to apply this. My favorite concealer is this collection 2000 lasting perfection  which I have in light 2. I then use my Rimmel Stay Matte powder which i have in 001 transparent, this is by far the best powder I have used it doesn't make you look to matte and it lasts all day.    



For my cheeks I use this little glow cheek block buster which I will also do a review on because I have fallen in love with it and its from Primark!! My mum bought me this a while ago and to be honest I just chucked it at the back of my make-up box thinking it would be rubbish, after finding it and using it a couple of weeks ago I realised I was very wrong and I really like it! I also use my Benefit Coralista (Excuse the battered box, it is rather old).

I have been using this liquid liner from Natural collection for the past few weeks and I love it! It costs just £1.99, its easy to apply and it lasts all day! I will do a review on this sometime this week.
I have started using this again recently. I got this in my media makeup kit when I was at college. You can get this on the Crown brush website for just £22.99. you can see the colours I use and they are just the neutrals. 
This is my current favorite lipstick and its the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107. 


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment