Thursday 28 March 2013

Lolliepop's Memory Bears

Hi Guys. I just wanted to do a little post which isn't beauty related. You may or may not know (if you follow me on instagram you'll definitely know) I have an 11 moth old daughter. Babies grow up so quickly and its frustrating when you buy all of these beautiful baby clothes for them to only wear them a handful of times before they grow out of them. 

 So when a friend of mine told me that she had started to make "memory bears" I thought this was a perfect way to re-use all of my daughters beautiful clothes!


Memory Bears are basically teddies that are made from old clothes. This can be a loved ones clothes, someone that's passed away, old baby clothes or just any fabric that you like or that is special to you!


My daughter now has two bears as I love them so much. Its so much nicer than getting rid of special clothes or just having them sat in a box somewhere. I chose all of the clothes that she wore a lot and I think that these bears look adorable sat in her bedroom. 

Its so simple. All you have to do is contact Lolliepop's Memory Bears through their Facebook page or via their email (lolliepopsmemorybears@hotmail.co.uk). You then post the clothes to them (6-10 items of clothing) and a week later you receive your bear. With my daughters they even took a bow off of her old trousers and put it on the bears ear and they took an embroidered bird off of another pair of trousers and added it to the bears foot. 

I am so pleased with my bears that I just wanted to share them with you. Please visit their Facebook Page (Lolliepop's Memory Bears) if you get a chance and check out their other bears! 


Photobucketx

No comments:

Post a Comment