Wednesday 3 April 2013

March Birchbox 2013

Hi Guys. I know this is super late but I thought I would do it anyway! The March Birchbox's theme was "Role Models." When I received the box I was so excited as I had already seen reviews on it and I saw that it had the Beauty blender in it, I have been wanting to try this for so long and don't know why I haven't already purchased it! I don't think that the other samples were that amazing but having the beauty blender definitely made up for this! 




Beauty Blender|Sponge
"Beloved by make-up artists and celebs alike, this ingeniously shaped fushia beauty tool enables you to create a flawless finish with your foundation and concealer." - Full-size £24.00
I cannot wait to use this. I will do a full review after using it a few times! 

Beauty Blender|Cleanser
"One thing we've learned from our beauty role models? You must clean your tools. This cleanser prolongs the life of the beautyblender and all your make-up brushes. Get a head-start on your spring clean!" Full-size £22.00



Laura Geller Beauty|Inkwell waterproof gel liner
"This smooth long-wearing gel eyeliner comes with a handy brush that makes it super-easy to apply. Jojoba oil and vitamin E are among the skin-loving ingredients." Full-size £24.50
I can't believe the full price of this. I will try it but unfortunately it is a purple colour so I don't think I will get much use out of it!




Molton Brown|Valbonne Fragrance
"Known for their gorgeous lotion and shower gel scents, Molton Brown's fine fragrance collection is predictably heavenly. Valbonne combines notes of bergamot, dewy orange flower, rose, vetiver and leather for a sophisticated scent that will take you from day to night." Full-size £65.00
I have worn this once and hate it. I have a bit of a funny taste in fragrances I prefer really sweet, young, girly smelling fragrances. This smells really strong and masculine. 



La Sultane De Saba|Body lotion with argan oil
"Inspired by ancient beauty rituals of the Orient and Asia, La Sultane de saba's body lotion with rich Argan oil sinks into skin with ease, leaving a delicate scent. Divine." Full-size £26.50
I have used this a few times and I really like it. It is really moisturising and it has a really nice light scent to it!




Yu-Be|Moisturising Skin Cream
"Don't let the primrose colour fool you - this multi-purpose medicated moisturiser is made of tough stuff. A bestseller in Japan since 1957, the comforting camphor scent magically disappears about a minute after application, but leaves you with super-soft skin." Full-size £19.50
I will definitely try this as it is supposed to be really good for dry skin, and my skin is very dry at the moment!
























Lindt| Lindor Heart Tin Filled With Chocolate Truffles
"Treat yourself with the irresistibly smooth LINDOR truffles, made with passion by LINDT master Chocolatiers."
This is brilliant! A little tin of my favorite chocolates, can't complain! 





So over all I think that the beauty blender made this box the other items weren't great! I think that if the eyeliner was in black then that would have been great but I rarely wear purple on my eyes! 

Did you receive anything different? What did you think of this months box? 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment