Thursday 6 June 2013

Current Favourite Summer Nail Polishes!

Hi Guys! I don't usually paint my nails on a regular basis but recently I have been changing my nail colour on a weekly basis! So I thought I would share 4 of my current favorite colours that I have been using!



1. This is 68 Generous from the MeMeMe long lasting gloss collection. A really pretty purple colour, I love the MeMeMe glosses as they are really opaque, in the picture above I used just one coat! They also last for at least a week without chipping which is really good for a "drugstore" nail polish! These glosses also have maxi brushes (wider than the standard nail polish brush) which makes the application really easy and smooth. You can purchase these on the MeMeMe website, they have a wide range of colours which vary from dark's to brights and they are currently on offer £4.00 each!

2. I recently purchased this polish from fragrancedirect, if you have never been on this website its 
well worth a look as these OPI polishes usually retail at £11.50 each but on the fragrancedirect
site they have a small selection of colours for just £3.99 each! This is a pretty pink with silver 
shimmer is such a pretty colour. its called OPI Pedal Faster Suzi and it was from the Holland Collection released for Spring 2012. I like this on my nails more than I thought I would as it is quite girly compared to what I usually wear. In the picture above it is two coats but when I use it on my nails I tend to use 3 coats as it is quite sheer. 

3. This is by far my favourite colour at the moment. I am obsessed with coral colours and this polish looks so nice next to a tan! My friend gave me this polish and I am so glad she did as I have got so much use out of it! The colour is beautiful and the MODELS OWN polishes are such good quality. This polish is called Coral Reef. I definatly want to expand my collection of MODELS OWN polishes as they have such an amazing colour range!

4. Last but not least I used this BarryM polish throughout winter and I am still using it now. I just think it is a really pretty blue and I love this on its own or with my models own Blizzard polish over the top. It is called Blue Moon.


























I'd love to hear what polishes you are loving at the moment! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment