Monday 3 June 2013

Late | Birchbox May 2013

Hi Guys! Sorry about the lack of posts, I have just started working full-time again and its taken me a while to get my head around full-time work and looking after my 1 year old daughter!

I thought I would let you all know what I received in my Birchbox from May although you have probably all read other peoples posts on this! 




OPI | Nail Lacquer
For red carpet worthy mani, just paint on this gorgeous colour from the iconic nail brand between a base and top coat. Easy! Full-size, £11.50
- I am so excited about this, I love OPI polishes I find they are really good quality, they last on your nails without chipping for a long time and the colours are really pigmented you could just leave them with one coat if you wanted to. Also this is a really pretty summer coral colour, which I love! 




MURAD® | Hydro-Dynamic® Ultimate Moisture for eyes 
Science is at the heart of all Murad products and this clever blend of nutrients increases and maintains cellular hydration to the delicate eye area. Full-size £57.00
- I am excited to try this, I get really dry skin on my under eye area so I am hoping this will help, although I don't think I would spend £57.00 on it!




BIORGANICS HAIR THERAPY | Salon secret Elixir Hair Perfecting oil
This hair elixir smooths and tames flyaways for a picture-perfect ' do. Bonus: It's free from parabens and nasties. Eco thumbs up! Full-size, £12.99
- I haven't tried any hair oils so I look forward to trying this as I have wanted to try moroccanOil for a while but it is quite expensive this one is a lot cheaper so hopefully I like it! 




WEI | Chinese Rose Foaming Cleanser   
This gentle but effective cleanser is high in vitamin C, which helps your pores stay clear and your oil levels in check - leaving a refreshed, bright complexion behind. Full-size, £25.00
- I like WEI™ products but I am not a massive fan of the scent on this as its rose which I don't particularly like and I also have lots of cleanser samples to try, so I guess I will just add this one to the pile to try out! 




BEAUTY EXTRA - WEI | Pomegranate Buffing Beads
Revive dull skin with this scrub packed with pomegranate peel and other natural ingredients,. Blend it with your go-to cleanser for a mild exfoliant to rid you of your tired skin. Full-size, £13.00 
- I look forward to trying these as I have heard a lot of good reviews on them!




LIFESTYLE EXTRA - KUSMI TEA | Detox Tea
This healthy tea rids your body of pent-up toxins, boosts your energy and lowers your stress levels. Perfect for pre-event nerves! Full-size, £13.85
There is nothing I hate more than a TEA sample in a Birchbox, especially when its loose tea! PLEASE Birchbox Stop giving TEA samples!




So Overall I am quite impressed with this box my favorite items are the OPI polish and the hair oil! 

Did you receive anything different in your months box?    
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment