Tuesday 18 June 2013

MeMeMe | Long Wear Satin Lip Cream | Berry Crush

Hi Guys! Another Lip stick post today. I was going through my lipstick collection the other day and picked up this lipstick that I have never used and I realised how much I like it. 




This is one of the MeMeMe Long Wear Satin Lip Creams and this is in colour 02 Berry Crush. I really like the colour of this, it is a fushia pink with blue undertones. These lip creams are really pigmented and last on your lips for a good 3-4 hours which isn't bad considering they retail at just £8.50 (currently on offer for £6.50)! 




These are enriched with Shea Butter and vitamin E which means that they are really 
moisturising and made my lips feel super soft! They are also slightly fragranced which means 
they don't have that nasty cheap lipstick scent/taste!




I also love the packaging of these lip creams, they come in a box and each one has a different
goddess on it. The lipstick itself feels more expensive than it is it comes in a black
matte tube. 

You can purchase these on the MeMeMe website, they don't have a massive choice of colours 
but the colours they do have are lovely! 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment