Wednesday 29 January 2014

Urban Decay | Naked 3 Palette | Review

This is a product I have been waiting to review for a few weeks now but I wanted to make sure that I had tried all of the colours before reviewing. 

This is the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. Urban Decay are known for the quality and amazing colour range in their Naked Palettes. I loved the look of the first and second palette but I thought that the colours in these were both very similar and looked quite easily dupe-able.  When I saw the third palette I immediately wanted it. The colours are completely different than palette 1 and 2. I picked the palette up in Sephora whilst in America where it was $52.00. 



So this palette contains 12 beautiful neutral shades with pink and rose gold undertones. The packaging is a lovely sturdy metal tin, with a large mirror inside. It also comes with a great quality double ended brush and it came with 4 resealable samples of the Urban Decay primer potions.  

The Colours|

Strange = a creamy white matte colour perfect for highlighting under the brows and also a great base colour.
Dust = This is a shimmery baby pink colour.
Burnout = Dusty pink, very shimmery.
Limit = Matte dusty rose colour.




Buzz= Metallic rose with specks of silver glitter.
Trick = Metallic copper-y pink colour
Nooner = purple-y pink matte colour.
Liar = bronze-y mauve shimmer



Factory = Pinky brown satin
Mugshot = Metallic taupe shimmer with a hint of pink
Darkside = dark taupe/mauve satin 
Blackheart = smoky black matte with slight red sparkles











Overall I am so happy with this palette. You can create so many different looks for daytime and evening. I don't think I have gone a day without using it since I got it.





Do you have this palette? What do you think? Do you prefer 1 or 2?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment