Sunday 15 June 2014

June | Birchbox | 2014

Hello,

Today I recieved my birchbox and I must say I was very pleased with it! The box was themed for the world cup. Each product is from a different country in the world cup. 


























Naobay Body Radiance Lotion | £14 
A Lemony fresh organic body lotion with shea butter, olive and avocado oils for soft skin. 
- I love the scent of this products I am obsessed with citrus scents and this smells beautiful.




Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstick | £9.90
A sheer, glossy lipstick infused with moisturising cherry oil to leave lips lusciously soft. 
- This is a very sheer lipstick, which I quite like. It smells incredibly fruity and it does leave your lips feeling very moisturised


































OPI Nail Lacquer | The Brazil Collection | £11.95
A vibrant polish inspired by Brazil's tropical rain forests and sandy beaches. 
- As much as I love OPI nail polishes I am not a fan of this colour it is a glittery purple colour. 

Silk + Honey Shea Butter Hair Mask | £55 Full DIY set 
This deeply nourishing mask protects and softens hair, while fortifying its elasticity.
-I am really excited to use this product, as I bleach my hair it is in bad condition, I love hair masks!

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate | £12.99
This cult French moisturiser soothes skin with natural ingredients and is suitable for all.
- This is the item I am most excited about, I have heard everyone talking about this moisturiser. My friends who are make-up artists are obsessed with it. 

Birchbox | Extra | Brazil inspired keyring
A fun flip-flop keyring to brighten up your bag.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am always wondering whether these boxes are worth it or not. Definitely like reading about them though! ;-)
    How lovely to see the Yves Rocher lipstick! I didn't know we could fing this brand in the UK or was it only for the occasion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these boxes, give you a chance to try new brands. Yves Rocher have a UK website. x

      Delete