Wednesday 1 October 2014

A Mini Haul | Boots

Hello My Lovelies!

Today I popped into Boots and picked up a few things, I thought I would share them with you. My local Boots currently have lots of Stila items reduced, I am guessing this is due to the store no longer stocking Stila.

I managed to find a smudge pot in the colour Kitten I have wanted to try this for a long time as I have seen lots of great reviews on it. This normal retails at £13.00 so when I saw it was only £6.00 I had to have it. 
I love the colour of this it is a golden, champagne colour, I think it will be lovely as a base or even look great on its own across the lid.




I then noticed there were a few of the individual Stila eye shadows and the colour oasis stood out to me straight away I am obsessed with golden eye shadows and this one is perfect!
This retails at £12.00 and was also just £6.00!



Finally I needed a new liquid liner as I am running low. I was going to pick up the one I usually get which is L'Oreal Superliner but I then saw the Soap And Glory Supercat which was slightly cheaper than the L'Oreal liner so I thought I'd get it instead. 
Although I haven't used this yet it looks good. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment