Sunday 12 July 2015

St Tropez Gradual Tan in Shower | Review

Hi Guys. I have always found it so difficult to find a self-tan that has no downfalls. They are always either an unnatural colour, streaky or just hard to apply. So, when I saw that St Tropez were bringing out a gradual tan that you apply in the shower....I needed it in my life!


What St Tropez Say:

"Just 3 minutes as part of your daily regime. A convenient way to build a sunkissed, gradual glow, that provides up to 24 hour moisturisation. UK's first ever product that uses water to promote a gradual tan, this unique streak-free formulation activates on clean, wet skin, in three minutes flat. This no nonsense hero allows you to minimise grooming time and enjoy an even and natural looking glow, without the fuss and time traditionally associated with tanning - perfect for those with busy lifestyles, or if you're simply looking for a low maintenance all year round glow."


What I say: 

I don't have a bad word to say about this tan. It is a lovely natural colour, it’s easy to apply and nearly impossible to make it streaky. If you have fair skin and struggle to find a tan that doesn't look ridiculous I highly recommend you try this one. It is really easy to apply. I Just shower as usual washing my hair and body, then I turn the water off and apply the St Tropez tan all over, rubbing in circular motions. It lathers up so you can see where it has been applied, finally I rinse it off. It is currently buy one get one half price at Boots - here.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment